The house was built in 1937 and was continuously occupied by four generations of the family until the last group departed in August 2015. The house is classic, with hardwood floors and marble window sills throughout and spacious entry, with front and back staircases, and with a large fenced back yard and pool. Two-car garage has automated doors and storage closet. Elevator allows the house to adapt to mature owners and guests. There is a small parking area off the back alley. The house has been well maintained, and servicing of mechanical equipment (including separate heat and air conditioning units for upstairs and downstairs) is up to date. Electrical system was upgraded in 2008, roof was replaced and upgraded in 2014, and sewer line to city main was replaced within last ten years. Properties in this highly desirable four block area immediately west of OU campus appreciate rapidly and retain their value.